воскресенье, 10 января 2010 г.

Something to really care about

Recently I was thinking about my life, about all those events I have in my life and about those events I had in my life. And I was thinking about people in my life, about those I have and about those I had. And guess what? There is nothing and no one in this life I would really care about. There are no such people in my life for which I would regret. I mean, here is the friend of mine and I like this person and I love this person and in case my friend needs help I will come to help him or her, no matter how far I was away. Though, I never miss those people and I never think about them. And there were people in my life, actually there was a person in my life and I thought I was in love. But, with the laps of time that belief was gone and I just left and once again – there was no single second for me to feel sorry about things were ended like that. And that is how it always happens in my life. I have no one and nothing in this life I really care about. It seems like there is no heart for me, or there are no my people in this world.